Sunday 20 February 2011

bla bla bla

Better days are coming. I can feel it. At least i survived through this 5 days lab straight this week. Will probably collapse to the bed after each day.

Life has been humdrum. Sometimes when I study or attend boring classes I just feel like screaming out loud. Information just wouldn't absorb, and with all the long hours and stupid labs I get frustrated with myself easily. And ended up hitting the gym to release all these anger out, getting lost in good looking boy or whatever that i actually can being in peace with myself.

I hate studying. I hate it. But i love learning. Is different! For me this two are different, like so much.Fucking shit that i am always doing the former one than the second.

Crap crap crap soon.I am going to my dreamland again with the boy images. Dot dot dot....

No comments:

Post a Comment